During the summer months, many men are hitting vacation spots with their families, gathering for BBQ in the backyard, and the like. For those who want to be the best that they can be this summer, we have some lifestyle tips that need to be remembered!
1. This summer make sure that your skin is getting rejuvenated after those long hours out in the sun with a body wash that has ginger and lime in it. These two ingredients are great at controlling the pH balance of your skin, and they known to help your skin look radiant!
2. Men who have beards are going to want to take some extra care this summer, as the summer sun and heat can zap the moisture out of the beard. So, use a product that contains Moroccan argon to help the beard look softer, be frizz-free and shinier!
3. Sunscreen is not just for women! Men need to wear this as well. The sun can damage your skin just like it does a woman’s skin, so get some sunscreen that has SPF 30 or higher, depending upon your skin tone. You will find that there are many skincare lines for men that are not as feminine smelling that have the SPF that you need.
4. Reach for deodorants and sprays that have a citrus scent this summer, as this helps you feel fresh and smell fresh throughout the day, no matter how much sweat you produce.
5. Don’t be afraid to go bold when you are lounging around in swimwear this summer. There is a huge trend towards men wearing crazy colors and patterns while in their beachwear, so don’t get left out!
6. While you may not be able to get away from the suit altogether this summer, if you must wear a suit then go with a light color that is made from a light fabric. This will ensure that you are more comfortable and stylish.
This summer, men will find that they need to focus on their health and have fun, while also being comfortable. Wear those shoes with no socks, have some fun, but always remember your health. Meaning that you should still hydrate, moisturize your skin, wear sunscreen and take time to ensure that the summer sweat isn’t affecting you as badly…since no one wants to look like they ran a 7 mile marathon while sitting outdoors having lunch!